Here we are offering you an excellent opportunity in one of leading and well-diversified Automobile Company at Mysore. Kindly go through it-
Post Offered- Asst manager-Vendor Development / Supplier Quality - Casting
Total Positions- 02
CTC Offered- Rs. 5.0 to 6.0 Lacks Per Annum.
Age Group- 28 to 32 years.
Total Experience- 5 to 10 years.
Qualification- Diploma / BE (Mechanical)
Functional Area- Purchasing
Management- L04 Middle
• Drawing and specification review.
• Conduct APQP.
• Conduct Pre award review with suppliers.
• Adherence to development timing plan & align to customer requirement.
• Development of parts “First Time Right”.
• Systematic Periodic review and appraise management about gaps and status of development of supplier/parts.
• Develop a strong supplier base and implement best practices and build a preferred customer status with the suppliers we deal with.
• Deploy the best manufacturing method, and develop systems to ensure advantage and quality of the components procured.
• Constantly monitor the supplier performance in quality, delivery, and cost and create appropriate strategy to support our business.
• Work closely with Program managers to ensure smooth launch of programs.
• Monitor sample development, PPAP and establish bulk production and capacity at suppliers end.
• Create data bank.
• Work with other functional heads in achieving business goals.
Diplomo / BE (Mechanical)
• Casting industry / Automotive Industry worked in Purchase – supplier development or vendor development area.
• Product Knowledge
o Thorough in drawing study and interpretation.
o Foundry Standards and tolerances practices.
o Material grades and application.
• Process knowledge.
o Various Casting process.
o Foundry equipments knowledge.
o Knowledge on methoding and simulation.
o Heat treatment processes.
o Knowledge on Pattern and core box.
o Knowledge on Tool design and development.
o Secondary operations like Fettling, Proof machining.
o Layout inspection and trouble shooting.
o Yield calculation.
o Capacity calculation.
o APQP / SPC / QC tools.
• Vendor Selection
o Vendor audit and assessment
o Risk assessment and mitigation
• QMS - TS16949
• Knowledge of best practices in Casting industry and process.
The company is currently the largest independent manufacturer of Rear Drive Axle Assemblies in the country & the Joint Venture between large Indian Group & global leader in providing innovative drivetrain mobility and braking solutions for (OEM). They Cater to large OEM’S in India & export to North & South America, Europe, Australia.
Dear, if you are applicable for this post then please reply us including same mail body along with your Current & Fresh CV with following details-
1. Your Current & Expected CTC.
2. Your Current Job Profile.
3. For how many years you have worked in auto parts manufacturing companies?
4. Have you the experience in Purchasing?
5. Have you the experience in Casting?
6. Your current Location?
7. Your Notice Period in Current company?
We are waiting for your Kind Reply.
Thanks with Best Regards,
Manager- Recruitment & Customer Relationship Manager
Join my network on LinkedIn®Just click-
PRAGMATIC N HR SERVICES
Uttar Pradesh (East).
Uttar Pradesh (East).
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US KINDLY VISIT-
Weekly off: 2nd half of Saturday & Sunday.
About PNHR-PNHR’s engagement process is focused on you and your business needs. This consultative approach, known as our Exact Fit Program, details from start to finish how our staffing firm selects the perfect candidate for your organization.