Here we are offering you an excellent opportunity in one of leading MNC and well-diversified Engineering Company at Indian HQ Pune. Kindly go through it-
Post Offered- Learning Management System Administrator
Total Positions- 01
CTC Offered- Rs. 6.0 to 7.50 Lacks Per Annum.
Location- Pune, Maharashtra
Age Group- 24 to 32 years.
Total Experience- 3 to 10 years.
Qualification- BBA/ MBA/
Functional Area- HRM
Management- L04 Middle
. Administer/maintain all training files: individual (active, inactive and external) and group (topic specific)
. Provide administrative support for all training courses, including electronic data entry of attendees, scheduling in LMS, updating the training global training calendars and instructor led course rosters
. Respond to all LMS work requests and inquiries
. Oversee the course administration process
. Create and manage employee certification in the LMS
. Design and develop custom reports as necessary
. Track and report on all 3rd party vendor courses (ensuring compliance with contractual user limitations)
. Provide training/user support on the LMS
. Administer entry and removal of external personnel required to complete MWH e-learning content
. Provide Tier II customer support to staff globally
. Work with application vendors and content vendors to resolve technical issues
. Conduct pilot and user acceptance testing of 3rd party and proprietary e-learning content
. Participate in special projects as required
. Work with Global Online Learning Manager, Multimedia Specialists and Subject Matter Experts to deliver and support proprietary e-learning content requirements
. Work with functional area management to identify accurate group/individual training requirements.
-1-2 years’ experience in LMS administration
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone experience a plus)
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
Job Skills: Possesses the skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks efficiently and competently.
- Knowledge and understanding of systems thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of AICC/SCORM compliance and e-learning development
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel (ability to create and work with pivot tables)
- Knowledge of MS Outlook (mail merge)
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience as liaison with Help Desk/end user support personnel
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate with individuals from different countries
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience working in virtual environment
- Experience developing e-learning content using 3rd party authoring tools (Articulate, Captiva, Lectora or Toolbook) a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles and formats (including web-based training)
They are a Global engineering firm with 7000 specialists worldwide & expertise in environmental engineering, construction services & program management and provide technical engineering, construction services and consulting solutions to protect, enhance, store and distribute water. The firm has provided planning, design and construction management services for a wide range of water resources projects around the world.
It has global footprint organized into four areas: the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe-Africa and the Middle East. They are into Water, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Industry Sectors. They have offices in India located at Mumbai and Pune.
Dear, if you are applicable for this post then please reply us including same mail body along with your Current & Fresh CV with following details-
1. Your Current & Expected CTC.
2. Your Current Job Profile.
3. For how many years you have worked in engineering consulting companies?
4. Have you the experience in AICC/SCORM compliance and e-learning development?
5. Have you the experience in Training Management?
6. Your current Location?
7. Your Notice Period in Current company?
We are waiting for your Kind Reply.
Pragmatic N HR Services