Here we are offering you an excellent opportunity in Leading American MNC in Lubricants/Chemicals in India. Kindly go through it-
Post Offered- Manager- Mechanical Projects
Total Positions- 01
CTC Offered- INR 8.0 to 12.0 lacks Per Annum
Age Group- 30 to 38 years.
Total Experience- 8 to 15 years.
Qualification- Minimum: B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) Ist or High 2nd Class.
Desirable : Training on project management software.
Industry- Chemical & Bulk Drugs.
Functional Area- Project.
Product- Chemicals, Biocides
• Planning and execution of projects from concept to commissioning which includes understanding the needs, preparation of schemes, P&ID’s, feasibility studies ,HAZOP studies, preparation of proposals, selection of vendors, tendering, preparation of contracts, follow up and execution at site, PSSRI and commissioning etc.
• Coordination with production, S&EH, maintenance and finance
• Coordination and execution of Mechanical maintenance jobs which involves pumps, Agitators, Gear Boxes, Boilers/Pressure vessels, Distillation columns and scrubbers etc.
• Compliance of statutory requirement
• Implementation of SOC’s and requirements of Mechanical integrity
• Identification of various hazards and design the system accordingly
• Trouble shooting
• Preparation and updation of documents as required by ISO 9001 &14001 systems
• Training/ development of Staff etc.
Minimum: B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) Ist or High 2nd Class.
Desirable: Training on project management software.
Minimum: Experience of 8-10 years in planning and execution of new projects as well as modification in the existing plant in a large/medium size continuous chemical Plant handling explosive/highly inflammable materials.
Desirable: Proficiency in use of Primavera and auto- cad, working in ERP work environment, ISO 9001, 14001 systems, Execution of energy saving projects.
Essential: (Key Skills) Leadership, Technical knowledge, Ethical behavior, Planning/organizing, communication, Trouble shooting and problem solving and computer etc.
Desirable: Experience in handling of civil, electrical and instrumentation jobs
Presently we have two mechanical engineers in our Projects department. Considering the requirements of Projects/ Engineering and in order to put maximum efforts in planning, there is need for one more mechanical engineer.
Company was founded in 1928 and owns and operates 34 manufacturing plants in 15 countries. It has 50 Sales and Technical offices worldwide.
In India it develops, manufactures and markets Additive Systems for Automotive and Industrial Lubricants and for the treatment of Fuel and is one of the very few companies outside U.S.A. and Europe with comprehensive manufacturing infrastructure for the development and production of fuel and lubricant additives.
Dear, if you are applicable for this post then please reply us including same mail body along with your Current & Fresh CV with following details-
1. Your Current & Expected CTC.
2. Your Current Job Profile.
3. What type of products you was handled?
4. You’re current Location.
5. You’re Notice Period in Current Company?
6. Ready to shift Mumbai?
We are waiting for your Kind Reply.
PRAGMATIC N HR SERVICES®
Uttar Pradesh (East).
0542- 2372082 (1000 to 7000 hrs)